Why is it that some people resist taking steps on a clear sunny day to protect themselves on their darkest days?
VP Business Development at DATTO
Protect your business with a reliable backup of data...
What would happen to your business if you suddenly lost all your data? It’s not just major events like fires and tornados that can lead to data loss or an interruption in operations. Something like a faulty sprinkler system could cause chaos by severely damaging electrical equipment. And what about an employee accidently (or maliciously…) deleting crucial information? Why risk everything you’ve worked so hard to build?
Asset Business Computing will preserve and protect your data and enable you to resume operations in minutes or hours, not days or weeks after a catastrophic event. Our backups provide:
- Hybrid backups --local AND cloud, co-located in two different geographic areas in US
- Image-based full server backups allowing quick restoration
- Hardware Independent Restore permitting restoration to a different device if necessary
- Frequent backup from every 5 minutes to 1 hour or custom schedule
- Daily backup verification
- Ability to boot to a Virtual Machine from a backup image onsite or remotely, in case of disaster or hardware failure.
No one likes to think about bad things happening to them, much less planning for them. Business Continuity Planning is one of those “important, not urgent” action items that (unfortunately) gets pushed to the back burner.
- How would the backup, security, and business continuity systems currently in place impact your downtime?
- How much does IT downtime cost your company?
- What steps, costs, and time would be involved to rebuild your server and recover your data if you had to?
Recovery Time Calculator
Evaluate your recovery time and recovery point objectives
Recovery Time Objective
Recovery Point Objective
How much is on your critical business systems?
How often do you currently backup these systems?
How long does is take to initiate your recovery process?
Are you recovering data from a local network or the cloud?
How many employees would be affected if the critical systems failed?
What would be the average wage of the affected employees?
What is the overhead cost per hour of the affected employees?
How much revenue would be lost as a result of the system failure?
If you don’t have an IT Business Continuity Plan, call Asset Business Computing NOW! We will help you put together a simple plan that will have you back in operation quickly after a data-erasing disaster.